Water ionizing machines are household appliances that have gained a massive popularity in the modern world that we live in due to the fact that they deliver the super hydrating, high-quality ionized water. What makes the ionized water that they produce far more desirable to drink when it comes to the health benefits that it brings is the fact that this water helps slow the aging process, it gives you more energy, it hydrates at a superior level, it lowers the pH of your body, and helps prevent a series of diseases.
- Top 3 Water Ionizers Comparison
- Ionizing Machines Evaluations
- How to Install
- Test Results
- Useful Features to Look For
- Rating Our Picks
- Water Quality influenced by pH and Alkalinity
- Reasons to Drink Alkaline Water
- Conclusions – One Last Look at What the Market Offers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Is the water provided by the appliance the same as store-bought alkaline water?
- 2. Should I perform any type of test before installing it?
- 3. Will installing the ionizing machine affect the pressure of the water?
- 4. How effective is the filtering system of the ionizing machine when compared to a dedicated water filter?
- 5. Does the acidic water produced by the home appliance serve any purpose?
Top 3 Water Ionizers Comparison
Ionizing Machines Evaluations
If you care about your overall health and you want to enjoy the many benefits offered by water ionizing machines, check out the following reviews of the best models on the market. By reading these reviews, you will not only better understand what each of these machines has to offer, but you will find out what makes them superior to their competitors performance-wise as well.
Life Ionizers Next Generation M11
You can have the M11 in one of two installation variations – the countertop model and the under counter model. However, be aware of the fact that there is a difference in pricing between the two models, the under counter model coming at a more expensive price. If counter space is an issue for you, you will most likely opt for it despite the price difference as the under counter model is obviously completely out of sight. Regardless of the choice you make, one thing is for sure – it will provide, on demand, ultra-hydrating alkaline water whenever you need, helping save money in the long run as you won’t have to purchase wasteful bottled water ever again.
It measures 11.65 inches in length, 14 inches in height, and 5.75 inches in width. While it might not be the biggest machine you will stumble upon, for those with truly limited counter space, its size can be an issue. However, as aforementioned, this issue can be completely eliminated by simply opting for the tad more expensive under counter variation of the M11. If you choose the countertop model, know that the appliance weighs 19 pounds, meaning that you will have an easy time changing its placement on the counter whenever you need.
It features 11 platinum coated titanium plates which help create high antioxidant potential alkaline water so that you will stay properly hydrated at all times. The great performance of the machine is all due to these plates as they pack the electrodialysis chamber through which the water passes and where it is electrically charged, being separated afterward into two separate streams of acid and alkaline ionized water.
What makes an ionizing machine efficient are the technologies it features and utilizes. The M11 is all-in when it comes to tech, thus its placement at the top of the market not coming as a surprise at all. The technology which stands at the core of its performance quality is the Max Yield Power system that delivers up to 800 watts of power to optimize water quality and allows the high range for adjustability when it comes to pH and ORP levels. Another important technology that aids boost its performance is the UV system that helps kill all invisible water threats, including germs, viruses, and bacteria. Last, the SMPS power system it utilizes helps reduce operating noise and heat-related stress on the electrical components of the machine and lowers energy consumption for a cost-efficient use.
In terms of adjustability, the machine grants you with the possibility to pick the exact settings you desire for the water you are about to consume. To start off, it allows you to pick the pH you want for the liquid to have, providing you with a customization range from 1.7 to 12.0. When it comes to the anti-oxidant potential, the level can range from +600 to -880 mV.
There are two filters through which the machine can pass the water before dispensing it in order to ensure that it is contaminant-free. The first internal filter is a granular activated carbon media that has the purpose of trapping sediments to leave the water clear of any impediments for the toxin treatment process. The second internal filter, which is a vitamin C ceramic block technology media, is the one that addresses the toxic content of the water, helping remove chlorine and chloramines. As the water passes through these filters, not only is it free of harmful contaminants, but it tastes and smells better as well.
Mention Worthy Features and Specs
- Features an LCD display with intuitive controls that make using the machine a breeze.
- Automatic plate wash feature ensures a hassle and maintenance-free operation of the machine.
- It delivers a high flow rate of up to 2 gallons per minute.
- Eliminates up to 99% of the chlorines and chloramines it encounters.
- Manufacturing company backs it with a lifetime warranty.
Healthy Water Settings
Versatility is one of the key elements that make up a quality system, and the M11 delivers exactly what you need when it comes to this aspect. There are a total of 8 different healthy water settings this ionizing machine puts at your disposal, these settings including 1 purified setting where the water is simply passed through the filtration process without being passed through electrolysis, 3 acidic settings that you can use when washing the dishes or tending to similar tasks where you need water, and 4 alkaline options for proper hydration.
Bawell Platinum Alkaline
This top of the line model produced by Bawell is a true example of greatness in design and manufacturing, ensuring that you will drink only the highest quality ionized water if you go with it. It comes at an expensive price upfront, but it’s worth the investment considering the ultra-hydrating alkaline water it provides you with.
This countertop model weighs only 11 pounds, making it easy for you to change its place whenever you want. Due to the fact that it measures only 11.8 inches in length, 15.2 inches in height, and 6.2 inches in width, you can rest assured that it won’t occupy a lot of space on the counter. Therefore, it is great even for those who have small kitchens and limited space in them. The intuitive touchscreen color LCD display features automatic voice prompting with adjustable voice volume, being incredibly easy to use it even for those who are not tech savvy at all.
One of the reasons why we fell in love with it is because it uses a top-tier 180W SMPS power system to produce high-quality alkaline ionized water at a rate of approximately 2 gallons per minute. The 7 solid medical grade titanium platinum coated plates of the machine boast a pH capability that ranges between 2.0 and 12.0, and an ORP value that ranges between +600mV and -800mV. It features 3 color-coded modes that allow you to always be aware of what type of water is being produced and what is the intensity of the alkaline or acidic water that is currently selected. These color modes consist of a neutral filtered water level, 3 acidic levels, and 4 alkaline levels. It has self-cleaning capabilities, so there won’t be a need for you to clean it because it will use reverse polarity after each use to do this on its own.
What truly impresses about this model is the fact that it features an advanced dual internal filtration technology that has a 0.01-micron filtering capability, thus ensuring that no harmful contaminants will lurk in the water that you and your loved ones drink. The first stage filter of the ionizing machine is a granular activated carbon GAC filter that has a generous lifespan of 1320 gallons, and that effectively removes contaminants like chlorine, pesticides, industrial solvents, VOCs, PAHs, algal toxins, EDCs, PPCPs, and THMs. The second stage filter is a pre-activated carbon PAC filter that has a lifespan of 1585 gallons and that removes VOCs, PAHs, EDCs, DBPs, PPCPs, THMs, chlorine, pesticides, radon, benzene, mercury, chromium, and lead. Best of all, it features 5 power settings that offer a total of 35 different preset alkaline and acidic water levels. The pre-programmed levels on each of the power settings include weak alkaline, medium alkaline, strong alkaline, ultra strong alkaline, purified water, weak acidic, medium acidic, and strong acidic.
As expected from a top of the line ionizing machine, it is covered by a lifetime warranty, meaning that you will be able to use it forever because whatever happens to it will be fixed by the manufacturer without charging you a cent.
Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 7
- We cannot skip on the impressive Deluxe 7, a machine that does not only feature a stylish design that makes it the perfect addition to a modern kitchen, but one that produces high-quality ionized water that will hydrate you and keep you healthy. The price for this kitchen appliance is $1495, being more accessible than the other two models that we have reviewed previously. This is a countertop appliance that can be installed as an under-counter appliance with the separate purchase of the optional under-sink kit that includes a universal faucet adapter kit. Due to the fact that it weighs only 11 pounds and it measures 14.25 inches in length, 13 inches in height, and 8.25 inches in width, it will be a breeze for you to change its location on the counter in case you opt for the countertop installation. It features an intuitive backlight LCD screen that displays 7 different background colors for each level while operating. On the screen, important settings are displayed like the pH level, electrolysis activity, self-cleaning indicators, filter replacement indicators, ORP value, water levels, flow rate, and water temperature. The display features ultra-responsive touch controls that allow you to set the pH levels or alter other settings with ease. The 7 healthy water setting options that you can choose from when using it include a purified water option, 4 ionized alkaline water presets, and 2 acidic water presets.
- To deliver the best results possible, it uses 7 platinum coated titanium plates that are extremely durable and energy efficient. The pH level that it offers ranges between 4.5 and 11.0, while the ORP value ranges between +600mV and -850mV. It is made with FDA approved plastics, all of the internal components of the machine that are used in the ionization process being constructed only with the safest plastic. A feature that makes it a delight to use is the fact that it has self-cleaning capabilities. After each use, it reverses polarity for a quick clean 10-second cycle, and it automatically washes the plates after every 10.5 gallons of use. It features a visual and audio alert that plays a melody throughout the duration of the washing cycle. It comes with a built-in state-of-the-art activated carbon filter that effectively removes dangerous contaminants from the water, like VOCs, chlorine, benzene, pesticides, radon, trihalomethane, and other harmful pollutants. In addition, it is backed up by a lifetime warranty that ensures it will be fixed by the manufacturer no matter what happens to it.
Air Water Life Deluxe 9.0
- While it is indeed true that this is not one on the cheapest entries on the market, meaning that you have to expect to pay a pretty penny in order to use it, we encourage you do so as it provides with outstanding water purification and ionization. Thus, you will drink only clean water which is not only free of impurities, but that has super-hydrating capabilities as well. This system puts at your disposal no less than 7 different water settings to select between, so you can have your pick of how you prefer the water you drink or use to be – alkaline, acidic, or just purified. As it boasts a user-friendly interface, there is no need to worry that you might have any difficulties operating it as this surely won’t be the case. Best of all, it even boasts a simplistic installation, so there will be no need for you to call in a professional for this task, this way saving some money.
- It produces water which ranges in pH from 3.0 to 11.5, allowing you to pick the exact pH level the liquid should have. The inner filter which it features is able to purify up to 4000 liters of water before replacement is due. This means that maintenance work is rather scarce, which is good news considering how costly maintenance on these types of appliances can get. It boasts an antioxidant potential which ranges from -860 to +1000 ORP, and its active carbon filters ensure the water you consume won’t taste or smell funky ever again. It helps fight free radicals in order to keep you up and healthy for a long time, participating in the prevention of cancer.
- As you are using this ionizing machine, you will actually help save the environment as well, due to the fact that it reduces waste which comes from plastic water bottles. Of course, there is the added convenience of having the possibility to drink clean water on demand, all without having to take trips to the store or order online. It is made with FDA food safe approved plastic, and it is ETL listed and RoHS certified, so you need not doubt the quality of its construction. All of these aspects alongside the generous lifetime warranty provided by the manufacturing company for this product make it one of the most appealing purchases you could make.
Pure Hydration PH127
- Instead of letting chance decide your fate, take matters into your own hands and actively fight against the apparition of cancer by drinking the molecular hydrogen rich water provided by the PH127. This machine is one of the more reasonably priced selections on the market, so the fact that it does not allow you to pick the pH level of the water it produces like more expensive systems do comes as no surprise. However, you shouldn’t see this downside as an impediment to acquire it as the 9-9.5 pH water it delivers not only hydrates you in a superior manner, but ensures free radicals in your body will be eliminated.
- What made us instantly fall for it was the 4-stage purification process it passes the water through, though. During the first stage, a cation resin cartridge that softens hard water and delivers a smooth, hydrating texture of the liquid is used. The lifespan of this media is of approximately 6 months. In the second stage, it passes the water through a carbon and silver block cartridge that tends to the removal of sediments, rust, microbes, and micro particulate contaminants. This media also boasts a 6-month lifespan. As the water is passed through the third purification stage, an alkaline/hydrogen infusing cartridge is used to filter our viruses and bacteria, as well as increase pH, H-ions, and negative ORP levels to turn the water alkaline. Lastly, during the fourth stage, a carbon and mineral cartridge is employed that has plays the role of neutralizing dangerous heavy metals and mercury.
- During these purification stages, over 225 contaminants area dealt with, the efficiency of the machine being a staggering 99.9%. It is a countertop model that measures 13 inches in height, 10.5 inches in width, and 6 inches in depth, not taking up much space so that it won’t inconvenience you in any manner. If you want to opt for under-counter installation, you can do so but you have to separately purchase a conversion kit. The cartridges are easy to change, so when the time comes to perform this maintenance task, you don’t have to worry that you might not handle it. Furthermore, it boasts a durable and aesthetically pleasing stainless steel construction of the housing.
Webetop Water Purifier
- Although it is not manufactured by one of the most recognizable brands out there, the Webetop ionizing machine still made it to our top as it truly impressed us with its performance, reason why recommend you give it a shot as well. It is a countertop model which you will surely find space for in the kitchen as it only measures 6.7 inches by 4.3 inches by 11.2 inches. Furthermore, the lightweight design it boasts – it weighs only 5.7 pounds – makes it easy for you to change its placement whenever you like. But let’s move on from the design aspect of things and focus on its performance as this is what drew our attention.
- As the name states, in addition to providing the electrolysis process through which it delivers healthy, hydrating alkaline water to the consumer, it also delivers water filtration. This means that the water you drink from the point of installing it on will be completely free of impurities. For the filtration process, it employs a high-tech filter which needs to be replaced only after purifying up to 1585 gallons of water, which is remarkable as it means that you will most likely only spend on replacement costs once per year. As expected, it comes with the self-cleaning function which makes your life a whole lot easier as it takes a hefty load of maintenance work off of your hands. Once every 7.9 gallons, the automatic plate washing commences, keeping the 5 large titanium with platinum coating plates clean, and thus prolonging the lifespan of the appliance altogether.
- It produces water ranging in pH from 3.5 to 10.5, allowing you to select the exact level you desire. The ORP level provided by the machine ranges from +600 to -500 mV. As it is able to reduce total dissolved solid from 50 to 1000PPM, you know that you will enjoy an unparalleled performance with it. It features a clear 3.8-inch color LCD screen display where you can view important stats regarding the settings you intend to select. Another wonderful perk is the fact that it puts a total of 7 options for you to choose between when it comes to the water it outputs, more precisely 4 ionized alkaline water settings, 2 ionized acidic water settings, and a non-ionized purified water setting. Unfortunately, information was scarce regarding the product’s warranty, so there is not much we can tell you about this particular aspect.
How to Install
If you are not well educated in the water purification domain, you are most likely wondering why you would want to invest in an ionizing machine. Firstly, you need it if you are concerned about the threats that lurk in the tap water. It is known that the water you use on a daily basis is filled with a multitude of impurities that affect your health in one way or another. By using it with an integrated filter, you will minimize the amounts of impurities in the water. The second reason why you should get one is the fact that you will switch to alkaline water, which is known to be beneficial to your health. Once you have this sorted out, it is time to learn how to install the machine yourself in a few easy steps.
- In case the one you have purchased requires you to install it on the main water line, you will need the help of a plumber. Other than that, you won’t have to remove the sink because most machines come with faucet diverters that let you direct water towards it from the faucet through a faucet converter. This usually comes in the box with the ionizing machine but in case it does not you can purchase one from the hardware store. The usual fitting is 15/16″ male but if you need another size, you can always get an adapter.
- Next, you need to connect it to the faucet and for this, you must remove the aerator of the faucet and securely link the diverter to the faucet. Use the Teflon tape to wrap the inlet elbow and use a screwdriver to screw the elbow to the inlet of the machine. It comes with two hoses, one white, and one of a different color. Take the white hose and connect one end to the faucet diverter and the other end to the inlet elbow, then take the other hose and connect it to the bottom of the appliance where you will find the outlet hole.
- The final step is to connect the machine to a power outlet because it will require electricity in order to function. All you have to do is plug in the machine and turn on the faucet to redirect water through the machine. You will now have fresh alkaline water.
|#1 – Life Ionizers||#2 – Platinum Alkaline||#3 – Aqua-Ionizer||#4 – Air Water Life||#5 – Pure Hydration||#6 – Webetop|
|Sure, each machine is effective when it comes to alkalizing the water before outputting it, but are they equally great when it comes to filtering out the impurities that reside in the liquid, impurities that may present a direct threat to your health? To figure out the filtration efficiency of each product, we tested the tap water before it was processed by the machine and after the alkalization and purification process took place, comparing results to see what difference was made in regards to its quality.|
Ease of use
|As these are modern appliances, it is expected of them to come with features that make it easy for you to operate them. We tested to see just how intuitive to use each machine is by playing with their settings and analyzing what each of them stands for. The easier it was for us to choose the desired settings and run the machine in order for it to produce alkaline water, the higher the score it received.|
|Each of these machines features at least one filtration media that tends to the removal of impurities in the water. Thus, as time passes, depending on the specific type of filter used by it, you must replace this component. To see how easy it is to perform this maintenance task, we took it upon ourselves to change the cartridges so that we would have a firsthand experience with this process and be able to truthfully assess each product.|
|Another major point of interest during the testing trials was the power consumption of each machine. We let each product run for 30 minutes, producing healthy alkaline water, in order to see what is the amount of energy drawn. We compared results in order to get a clearer overview of what machines consume less power for this process and assessed them accordingly.|
Useful Features to Look For
Before making a purchase, it is best to look for some features that improve its performance and make it a reliable and durable unit. While some details are not worth taking into account, others really make a difference when it comes to the quality and efficiency, as you are about to find out.
Multiple types of water
Many people have the wrong concept that an ionizing machine provides solely alkaline water and that it is only used for obtaining that type of water. We disagree on this and we can tell you that a good one can provide up to 8 types of water of different acidities. Our top choice, the Next Generation M11 delivers 4 types of alkaline water, 3 types of acidic water that can be used for cleaning, and 1 type of purified water. Therefore, it can be a very versatile appliance.
With all the impurities in water, the machine is likely to get dirty and even clogged, which might interfere with its efficiency. This is why it is so important to look for an ionizing machine that comes with a self-cleaning option that reverses polarity in order to clean the plates and remove the impurities. This cleaning process is performed after each use so the machine will yield at its best every time it delivers water.
Number of plates
The whole process of turning tap water into alkaline water is made using the plates that are usually made of titanium and plated with a strong material like platinum. Aside from the quality of the plates, their number is also important because the more plates the water goes through, the more alkalized it results.
More important than being alkaline, the water you drink should be clean and for that, the machine must include a filtering system that retains impurities in the water. The best ionizing machines, like our two top choices, include a dual filtration system that manages to retain impurities and provide clean and safe water for drinking.
The design is not important solely for aesthetic purposes but it can also influence its ease of use. Therefore, you should look for an intuitive control panel that displays all the types of water it can deliver, its status, when it’s time to replace the filter, and many other helpful details.
Rating Our Picks
|Rating Criteria||Importance/Impact||Product to Receive the Best Score|
|Types of water produced||Depending on the acidity level, these machines can produce several types of water – alkaline, regular, or acidic. A complex system, one in which we recommend you invest in, should put at your disposal plenty of water type selections to pick between so that it will suit your needs regardless of the circumstance.||Life Ionizers|
|Water flow||It’s preferable for the water flow rating of the machine to be as high as possible so that you won’t have to wait around for your delicious hydration means to be provided. An uninterrupted flow will be enjoyed, and thus, you won’t encounter any inconveniences along the way as you use it.||Life Ionizers, Platinum Alkaline|
|Self-cleaning||The self-cleaning capability some machines come with is a criteria we ranked them by as it comes in handy, reducing maintenance work on your part and keeping the systems in a top-notch shape for a longer amount of time. This function works by reversing polarity after the machine is used, washing the plates to keep them clean.||Life Ionizers, Platinum Alkaline, Aqua-Ionizer, Air Water Life, Webetop|
|Filter replacement indicators||The frequency of filter replacement is mentioned in the spec sheet of the product, so you might find it curious that we give the filter replacement indicator such high importance. However, seeing how most of us are always caught up in our daily tasks, it’s very easy to forget to do the maintenance procedure on time, thus risking drinking contaminated water. This is where the function comes in handy, ensuring that you will be kept updated with the status of the cartridge to not accidentally skip on replacement.||Life Ionizers, Platinum Alkaline, Aqua-Ionizer|
|Dimensions||No matter if it is an under counter or countertop machine, size matters as it shows how much space it will take up. Seeing how most customers prefer countertop machines, we rated smaller-sized products better as they don’t need a large footprint for placement on the counter or surface you pick.||Life Ionizers|
|Warranty||The length of the warranty which covers the product matters as you enjoy a lot of perks while it is active. These perks resume to repair and replacement as, any issue which appears, will be handled by the manufacturing company without you being charged a cent for the operation. However, there are circumstances that void the agreement, and you have to check what they are to avoid making them and losing the warranty perks.||Life Ionizers, Platinum Alkaline, Aqua-Ionizer, Air Water Life|
Water Quality influenced by pH and Alkalinity
Drinking water is very important to the quality of life and the health condition which is why it must be very clean and proper for drinking. Alkalinity and pH are two terms related to water quality. The two are connected in many ways and one influences the other as it suffers changes. The pH of regular tap water is around 7, meaning the water is neutral. As the pH level grows, the water becomes more alkaline and as it decreases, it becomes more acidic.
Alkalinity is very important because it represents the water’s ability to resist to pH changes without affecting your health. Drinking water that is very acidic rather than alkaline leads to imbalances in your stomach’s acid. In order to maintain your body’s natural acidity intact, you can drink alkaline water that aids in the digestion process by neutralizing acids and eases oxygen transportation inside the body.
Alkaline water contains more ions than regular water, usually hydroxides, carbonates, and bicarbonates that change the molecular structure of the water. Thankfully, water ionizing machine can provide alkaline water without much effort and at a reasonable cost. The resulted water has various alkalinity levels which make it useful for drinking, cooking, or cleaning, depending on the pH level. Most models will clearly display the type of water they deliver to make it easier for you to understand how a certain amount of alkalinity can aid you in protecting your health.
Reasons to Drink Alkaline Water
You may not have thought about it before but you should know that alkaline water can be more beneficial to you than regular tap water mainly because it is cleaner and with a different chemistry. If you are not sure whether or not you should try it, here is a list of all the reasons for you to drink alkaline water.
It improves blood circulation
Given that acidity is one of the main causes of heart disease, no wonder alkaline water is so good for your heart by smoothing blood circulation. As it destroys the bad fats in your blood, it dilates blood vessels and promotes a better cardiovascular circulation.
It strengthens your immune system
Thanks to the increased level of hydrogen in its composition, this type of water manages to kill bacteria in your body and makes it stronger against many viral diseases. Acid foods and beverages affect your immune system so drinking water with a high level of alkalinity will protect your immune system.
It aids in digestion
The most popular benefit of water with an increased pH is the way it improves the digestive system. The alkalized ions help the pancreas create the powerful enzymes that regulate digestion and eliminate acid from your stomach.
It is more hydrating
Being rich in hydrogen also means that it will be more hydrating and it will reach deeper into your body. The smaller clusters can penetrate the tissues so that the oxygen and nutrients will get to all your vital organs and your body will be better hydrated.
It improves your urinary tract
In an attempt to reduce the acid levels in your body, the kidneys pull alkaline from the bones and send it into the bloodstream. As these deposits accumulate, they develop painful kidney stones. Drinking alkaline water balances the fluids that pass through your kidneys and minimize the mineral deposits in the bloodstream.
Conclusions – One Last Look at What the Market Offers
With alkaline water growing in popularity day by day as the miraculous results it provides in terms of hydration and health-boosting reach the ears of more and more people, we had to provide you with a ranking of your best selections on this market. Let’s review one last time the reasoning behind the choices we made so that you know what to expect from each product. The Next Generation M11 is the obvious top pick when it comes to ionizing machines as it utilizes an impressive 11 titanium platinum coated plates for a high efficiency of the electrolysis process. Furthermore, it allows you to set the pH range as you desire from 1.7 to 12, thus providing you with the possibility of choosing how acidic or alkaline the water you drink or utilize for cooking should be. Almost as great is the Platinum Alkaline machine which uses 7 solid medical grade titanium platinum coated plates and an internal dual filtration technology to provide you with clean, quality water. As it provides 8 different water type settings to select between, convenience is definitely the key with this product. Our last pick, the Deluxe 7 is more reasonably priced when compared to the other two selections, thus being a friendlier option to go for in case you are on a budget. It uses a carbon filter to clean the water of any existing impurities, and the filter replacement indicators make maintenance work as hassle-free as it can get.
Frequently Asked Questions 1. Is the water provided by the appliance the same as store-bought alkaline water?
Using an ionizer will give you the exact same type of alkaline water, in some cases even being of a higher quality. Furthermore, you will benefit from the purified water right from your tap, so no inconvenient store trips or online purchases are required when you run out of this vital liquid substance.
2. Should I perform any type of test before installing it?
This is not necessary, but if you want to find out the pH of your tap water, you can use water test strips. This way, you will make an educated choice and you will know the exact improvement you have brought to your tap water after proceeding with the installation.
3. Will installing the ionizing machine affect the pressure of the water?
All water ionizing machines have a certain flow rate, usually around 2 gallons per minute. This is more than enough to satisfy your need for water pressure whether you want to fill a glass or a pot. Therefore, the pressure is not an issue you need to take into consideration.
4. How effective is the filtering system of the ionizing machine when compared to a dedicated water filter?
Most ionizers, at least the ones we have reviewed, include an advanced filtration system which retains impurities while changing the chemical composition of the water. Although it’s not the main purpose of the appliance, the ionizer does a very good job at cleaning your drinking water. However, do not expect the same quality results as you would receive when using a high-end dedicated water filtration unit.
5. Does the acidic water produced by the home appliance serve any purpose?
As you might have guessed, this type of water is high in acid, so it is not intended for consumption. However, this does not mean that you cannot use it at all as it can be employed for cosmetic purposes or for cleaning chores you perform around the house.